call or text to book 513-518-4552
This Renter Agreement ("Agreement") is made and effective when you book online.
In consideration of the rent received and the mutual promises contained herein, Owner of the Rental Property does hereby lease and rent to Guest(s) such Rental Property under the following terms and conditions:
1.Guest agrees to abide by all rules and regulations contained herein or posted on the premises related to the Rental Property.
2. In no event shall the Rental Property be occupied by more persons than the capacity of the property as stated on the web site or the confirmation letter, without prior approval by Owner. Failure to disclose the proper number of overnight guest and/or pets will result in fine of $200. Guests hereby acknowledge and grant specific permission to Owner to enter premises at any time for inspection purposes should Owner reasonably believe that Guests are causing or have caused any damage to Rental Property. Guest further agrees to grant Owner access to Rental Property for purposes of maintenance and repair.
3. In the event Guests wishes to terminate this agreement (less $100 processing fee) 60 days prior to the arrival date the base rental amount will be refunded. If the cancellation is made after 60 days of the arrival date, the base rental amount will not be refunded.
4. The base rental amount of 40% is taken by Owner at the time of the booking. Any remaining balance must be paid 60 days prior to the arrival date, or this Agreement may be cancelled by the sole option of the Owner.
5. A security deposit is required ("Security Deposit") and will be automatically reserved for the booking. The automatic reserve is conducted by putting a hold on the Guest's credit card for the amount of $300.00 exactly 1 day(s) prior to the arrival date. The credit card of the last successful payment will be used. If, at the end of the rental period, the rental property is returned undamaged beyond normal wear and tear, the Security Deposit will be released in full within five (5) business days. Deductions from Security Deposit may include, but are not limited to: excess cleaning fee, trash removal fee, missing item replacement costs, damaged item replacement. Disputed credit card actions will result in a $100 processing fee charged to the credit card.
6. Pets: ONLY ALLOWED AT LONGBOAT KEY $50 charge per pet will be charged. Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
Must be spayed or neutered.
Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
All pets must be leashed at all times.
Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent.
Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property
7. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, ac unit/heater etc. The Owner will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances will be and remain in good working order. No refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, construction at adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuations of the area by county officials due to hurricanes or other potentially dangerous situations arising from acts of god or nature.
8. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CONDO!!! If smoking is found inside the unit, the Owner will retain full security deposit to remove smoke odor.
I will abide by the rules and accept these rental conditions:
The property I rent will be returned in the same condition in which it was rented and I will be responsible for all damage and/or loss that occurs during my rental period.
I agree to hold harmless and to indemnify the Owner of the Rental Property against all loss, damage, expense and penalty on account of personal injury or property damage to the rental dwellers, the undersigned or to any minor child or children in the charge of the undersigned, howsoever rising, whether by act or acts or failure to act of the employees, owners or animals of the said company or property owners or not.
I acknowledge receipt of the property in good order and condition (if found otherwise per my arrival I will contact Owner immediately) and further agree that the Owner of the Rental Property shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind or nature.
Once booked you agree to these terms